Dear W_LENO_A Affiliate,
Effective with the broadcast week of September 30, 2013, Westwood One will be transitioning the delivery of your W_LENO_A feature to a new delivery system.
Show and commercial audio will no longer be delivered via FTP but instead will be located on our Content Delivery Network each day. The feature and commercial audio will be delivered daily in one email via the Westwood One CDN system. The audio for the broadcast day will be sent the evening before the feature airs. Email alerts with links will be provided to download content directly.
How this method works:
- An email from Dial Global Delivery: W_LENO_A will be sent to you with a direct link to our content delivery system each day.
- After clicking the link you will see the audio file. This audio file matches the specific schedule for your vehicle schedule for your station.
- Once ready, you will download the audio to a designated folder of your choosing.
- After the download is complete you can manage the content and implement them into your automation system.
- A downloadable PDF and viewable video will be available for specific how-to instructions. This will be located on www.westwoodone.com – Affiliates and Producers -Schedules/Affidavits/Spots.
**If you are not the contact for this service and have been sent this email in error, please let us know so that we may update our records.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Westwood One Customer Service at 1-888-435-7450 option 2